Ganpati Bappa Moraya
“Bappagraphy 2019” – A photography exhibition & competition on Ganpati Festival is here in its 8th consecutive year!! 📷
Registration forms are open from today!!
Registration Link for Participation : http://bit.ly/BG_Registration
Competition Rules : http://bit.ly/Rulebook_BG2019
Category : Amateur, Skilled & Bappa Story ( Bappa Story is a 3-photo story where a participant needs to depict a story through the photos)
Global Entries : Participants from outside India can also participate by sending their entries and give a flavour of the Ganeshtosav celebrations from abroad.
Last date for submitting the entries : 20th September 2019.
Exhibition Dates : 27th, 28th, & 29th September 2019
Venue : Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Ghole Road, Pune.
For Details Contact :
Highlights of last year:
- —A 3-day exhibition post Ganapati festival was held at Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Ghole Road in October 2018.
- —More than 150 participants had participated and around 300 photographs were exhibited.
- — The highlight of last year was Global entries and we had received over 20 entries out of India from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Japan, USA and Australia.
- —The competition was judged by Senior and Renowned photographer Mr. Milind Dhere and Mr. Manish Nikte.
- —The prize distribution was conducted at the hands of renowned actor Subodh Bhave, actress Shruti Marathe and TeamShubha Lagna Savadhan.
- —The 3 day exhibition last year had a crowd turn-out of over 3000 people.
- —Varied audience ranging from Artists, Students, Corporate executives & Middle aged people.
- — Prizes worth Rs. 25000/- were given to the Winners.
Schedule for this year:
- A 3-day exhibition post-Ganpati festival at Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Ghole Road between 27th to 29th September 2019.
- More than 200 participants and around 400 photographs expected. Participants from all over Maharashtra and this year out of India are also expected.
- Category for Global entries this year as well to get entries out of India from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Japan, USA and Australia.
- Expected crowd turn-out for the 3-day exhibition: Over 3000 people.
- Varied audience ranging from Artists, Students, Corporate executives & Middle-aged people.
- Prizes worth Rs. 25000/- to be given to the Winners.
Like last year, we are also inviting International entries this year by taking entries from Maharashtra Mandals situated outside India. Hence this can be an additional highlight for this year’s exhibition.